Home Page

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Caribbean Street Style

 Every week I can't wait to post the street style on my blog. Who ever said Caribbean women cannot dress, thats a BIG lie!. So who is ready for the male 200M race this evening . I'm all hype for this race, Usian Bolt would be in this and alot is ready to see. Doing my next photoshoot next week and I'm excited all over again. Still working on the photographer for my blog to up grade my quality picture for my post. But the search is still on till I find one. Enjoy the rest, I'm of to watch the Olympics, have a great day.





3 comments:

  1. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE!! FOLLOW ME!WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM N WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you peggy do hope you follow.
    xoxoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete