Home Page

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

School Girl Combo.

Well its been a while since I posted. Hello Fashion lovers!
Its been a busy week for me and it still goes on.
Got to make time to stay hello to my blog.
I am thinking of doing a celebrity post call trendy tuesday. It's a post basically about celebrity trends both male and female. Let me know what you think of it and leave your comment.
Well winter is soon in and am deciding if to spend it in the cold or caribbean decisions.... So by tomorrow my mind will be made up.
so being short, do have a great mid-wednesday.

                                           Happy Blogging!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Cute! That pencil skirt fits you like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL THANK YOU, IT WAS MADE BY ME. DO FOLLOW MY BLOG.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog!! Follow you now!! :)

    My blog is:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

    Kiss from Spain!

    ReplyDelete